Hopes Application

fg.Hope

Hopes Application

Post  fg.Hope on Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:22 pm

1. Age: 21
    2. Nickname in-game: Hope
    3. TM2 Stadium log-in: fg.Hope
    4. Country: I'm from Germany
    5. Experience in TM (how long have you been playing): I've played TM since 2007, mostly in TM Nations.
    6. How often do you play: As often as i can. Depends on how much i have to do due to university.
    7. Previous teams, reasons why you left: My previous teams were: Fusion (TM Nations, Team fell apart or they moved to BBD). Wbky for a season in the SPS and also pF~(sadly nobody plays on pF anymore) for SPS.
    8. How did you find out about AR: Of course i saw some replays either in TM, TMNF or TM2. And currently i'm playing together with some of you on Tm2 servers.
    9. What could you bring to the team: At the moment i'm pretty fired up to play more and learn and especially search for an active team to play with.
    10. Any tournament or competition experience: Yep, played some seasons SPS, i once took part in the 1on1 tournament and many wars with different teams, mostly for fun.

Sincerely Hope Very Happy
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Hopes Application

Post  Shadow on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:53 pm

fg.Hope

Post  fg.Hope on Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:47 pm

Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow on Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:02 am

we're mostly active in tm2, you are aware of that, yes?
    are you interested in competitive play as well and do you know that if you want to be a contributing factor in these competitive events, you'll need to actively practice and get better, specially at sd? would you be prepared to do what it takes?

fg.Hope

Post  fg.Hope on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 am

Yes, im am aware of that and i definitely want to participate competetively and practice as much as i can. Thats another reason why i was applying, cause i want to improve and i thinks its always easier to do it with a team.
    Shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Shadow on Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:12 am

check your pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:22 pm