5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Share
    avatar
    Rexine❤

    5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Rexine❤ on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:40 pm

    I thought this could be fun.  For anyone not familiar with the game, someone starts out with the beginnings of a track, and then a different person adds on to it.  And it goes on as such until the track is done Very Happy

    For a building limit, lets say 75-125C?  Might be too low.  Also, no adding until 2 days after you've made a modification.  And to avoid confusion, post a message saying you're going to add something, then just edit in the updated track so we don't get two changes at once.

    Lets start eh? http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=59486822994486493104


    Last edited by Rex Racer on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

    I'm in  bounce 
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:49 pm

    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=47215468147193996440
    Added 120CC
    Total right now is 485CC


    delete link:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?del_id=47351878171673036297

    NGTT

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  NGTT on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:33 am

    Gonna do smth Very Happy 

    NGTT

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  NGTT on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:52 am

    Not sure if it's good or not but at least i tried ^^ (pretty new at mapping ;P)

    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=48438986082341060736

    Total is now 745CC
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:08 pm

    Rex Racer wrote:[...]  Also, no adding until 2 days after you've made a modification.[...]
    Ok, so i have to wait another day until i can do another section?
    avatar
    Rexine❤

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Rexine❤ on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:52 pm

    Kazh21 wrote:
    Rex Racer wrote:[...]  Also, no adding until 2 days after you've made a modification.[...]
    Ok, so i have to wait another day until i can do another section?

    Yeah, so the contributions are more spread out. But now that I think about it, a static time delay doesn't seem as functional. I guess just try not to add a bunch more parts than everyone else xP
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:40 pm

    Rex Racer wrote:
    Kazh21 wrote:
    Rex Racer wrote:[...]  Also, no adding until 2 days after you've made a modification.[...]
    Ok, so i have to wait another day until i can do another section?

    Yeah, so the contributions are more spread out.  But now that I think about it, a static time delay doesn't seem as functional.  I guess just try not to add a bunch more parts than everyone else xP
    I'll stay patient, maybe cox or vader or nimp or idk who wants to contribute. If not i'll add my 2 more cents tomorrow Smile Love this project btw.
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:39 am

    850 CC
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=89330269935817616245
    Added some scenery as well.

    Btw. this doesn't have to be the only map we're building. If you want to, i can create an "Aurora Racing" Account on Mx so we can upload our maps there.

    NGTT

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  NGTT on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:46 pm

    Kazh21 wrote:Btw. this doesn't have to be the only map we're building. If you want to, i can create an "Aurora Racing" Account on Mx so we can upload our maps there.

    Nice idea Smile
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:55 pm

    Here's the mx-profile:

    http://tm.mania-exchange.com/user/profile/13790
    avatar
    Down.
    Supreme Dragondildo Whisperer

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Down. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:52 pm

    arent most of our players active in tmnf right now ? so we should do this for tmnf too Wink
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:08 pm

    Down. wrote:arent most of our players active in tmnf right now ? so we should do this for tmnf too Wink
    Here you go  Very Happy
    http://auroraracing.betaboard.net/t640-5-word-story-game-trackmaking-style-tmnf#5454
    avatar
    Rexine❤

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Rexine❤ on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:17 pm

    Kazh21 wrote:Here's the mx-profile:

    http://tm.mania-exchange.com/user/profile/13790

    Awesome! Mebbe with enough attention we could start a trend Very Happy

    Also, adding to the track.
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:48 pm

    Adding a quick fix to my last part  Embarassed 
    Edit, here it is. It shouldn't be making a huge difference though.
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=14564886628759743846
    avatar
    Rexine❤

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Rexine❤ on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:25 pm

    I like your previous version better.

    nimp

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  nimp on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:40 pm

    Already built something with the old version.
    Got 2 versions.
    First is 20 speed faster at the end.
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=29840523831284067086
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=26938562579719945659
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:46 pm

    nimp wrote:Already built something with the old version.
    Got 2 versions.
    First is 20 speed faster at the end.
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=29840523831284067086
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=26938562579719945659

    Rex Racer wrote:I like your previous version better.

    k, let's keep the old end then  Smile 

    nimp

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  nimp on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:52 pm

    SD to left into turnover works perfectly.
    But...I...need...to...resist... Sad 
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:55 pm

    nimp wrote:SD to left into turnover works perfectly.
    But...I...need...to...resist... Sad 

    Why exactly?

    nimp

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  nimp on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 pm

    Can't build the whole thing alone.  Very Happy 
    avatar
    Kazh21
    Admin
    Admin

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Kazh21 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:02 pm

    Oh, i thought you meant after my last part sd into to.
    Rex are you adding to nimp's part now?

    Also you kinda blew the CC-limit, eh?  Laughing 

    nimp

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  nimp on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:04 pm

    Fuck cc limit.

    Edit: After driving it a few times, I think the first version from me is better.
    avatar
    Rexine❤

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Rexine❤ on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:22 pm

    nimp wrote:Fuck cc limit.

    Yeah I made it too low.  300 cap? edit: and keep in mind this is just at rough average of where you should aim

    And yes I am Kazh.

    nimp

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  nimp on Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 pm

    Just say one section at a time and fine.
    If you add dirt or something you get 1k cc instantly. cc cap is kinda pointless.

    Sponsored content

    Re: 5 Word Story Game... Trackmaking Style! [TM2S]

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:05 am