Who's Watching What?

Rexine❤

Re: Who's Watching What?

Post  Rexine❤ on Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Gonna start The Man in the High Castle then.
    Rexine❤

Post  Rexine❤ on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 pm

Good stuff so far, Alexa Davalos is a great actress!
    mangoara
    Premier Server Master of Aurora Racing

Post  mangoara on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm binge watching GoT with my gf since Christmas, I've never seen season 3-6 haha, almost done with 6 now!
    mau5

Post  mau5 on Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:12 am

mangoara wrote:my gf

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat Shocked
    Aikon
    Honored Member
    Honored Member

Post  Aikon on Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 pm

The last episode I watched from Suits was S03 E10, and that was like 2-3 years ago? I should catch up to that, I think it's in the Finnish Netflix nowadays (Finnish Netflix comes always a _bit_ behind from the rest of the world)

Didn't see anyone mention Daredevil or Peaky Blinders in this thread. Has anyone watched those? I had a surgery a couple of months ago, watched those two series in a couple of days and they're just awesome.

Oh and Narcos and House of Cards... But you guys already knew about them Smile

Rex Racer wrote:And yeah, Madzen got me to watch Person of Interest; I liked it.  Season 5 is kind of silly though.

Is it worth to watch still? Used to love that series, watched it all the way to the season 4 end. Season 5 not good enough to watch for?

The O.C. Very Happy One of my all time favorites. Was around 12 year-old when the show started and always dreamed about that Orange County life...
    Rexine❤

Post  Rexine❤ on Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 pm

Daredevil was why I subscribed to Netflix Very Happy The girl from True Blood is hot.

dejf

Post  dejf on Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:18 pm

Yeah, Daredevil is awesome, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were good too. All these marvel netflix shows are connected.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:37 am